Kenneth O. Mpare
Executive Director and General Manager, Frontline Capital Advisors, Ltd.
- Ken Mpare serves as a board member for 3K&A Industries Limited.
- Over 19 years investment operations, financial and administration experience
- Executive Director and General Manager Strategic Africa Securities Ltd (SAS)
- led the firm to execute several corporate advisory mandates including the IPO for Golden Star Resources, rights issue for PKL as well as the Golden Jubilee Savings Bond project that raised GHC20 million for the Government of Ghana
- Financial Systems Consultant for Africa.com
- Operations Manager, Sloan Financial Group (USA)
- MBA from North Carolina Central University in 1997 and a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Ghana in 1989
- Serves as a member of the Board of Directors at Scanbech Ghana Ltd
Edith A. O. Kufuor
Executive Director, Business Development and Client Service, Frontline Capital Advisors, Ltd.
- Associate, Credit Derivatives Operations, Goldman Sachs, NY
- Directly managed a team of highly energetic and motivated analysts to develop relationships with broker dealers to mitigate the firms operational risk related to swaps trades
- Played a key role in developing senior management relationships in identifying opportunities in African Investments.
- Manager, Sales/Marketing, Institutional Investors and Euromoney
- Managed over 5,000 products and services to businesses and individuals in the USA and Europe based in London and New York
- Small Enterprise Officer, UK Dept. of Trade and Industry
- BBA from Bournemouth University, England
- Serves as a member of the Board of AUCC Pensions Academy and Scanbech Ghana Ltd
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. Frontline Capital Advisors ® Accra, Ghana | Disclaimer
| Designed by CLOUD233®